Get creative with these festive, and edible, cookie ornament cups. Using our refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough as the base of these cups, different colors of frostings, and sprinkles, are used to adorn the tops. For a finishing touch, top the frosted cup with a chocolate candy and pretzel twist for the hook.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared white frosting, divided
- Red food coloring
- 2 quart-size plastic food storage bags
- Frosty WONKA® NERDS®, various holiday sprinkles, sugars and/or decorating gels
- Mini pretzel twists, broken for ornament hook (24 hooks are needed)
- 24 NESTLÉ® Jingles, any flavor, unwrapped
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 24 mini-muffin cups. Place one square of cookie dough into each cup.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan(s) on wire rack. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
SPOON half of frosting into plastic bag; seal. Stir food coloring into remaining frosting in container until desired color is reached. Fill other plastic bag with colored frosting; seal. Cut 1/2-inch from corner of each bag. Squeeze bags lightly to pipe frosting on top of each cookie cup to form rounded ornament shape. Decorate with Nerds, sprinkles, sugars and/or gels. Place Nestlé Jingle on top of each. To adhere hook, use a small amount of icing.
Make Ahead Tip:
• Cookie bases can be made ahead and stored covered at room temperature for up to a day.
Frosty WONKA® NERDS® and NESTLÉ® Jingles are available mid-November through December.