Cookie Pops are a fun treat and a great variation to try out when you are looking for something different and tasty to delight your fans with. Decorate these pops using colored frosting and assorted candies and bring out your creativity.
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 24 wooden craft sticks
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared vanilla frosting, colored as desired, or colored icing in tubes
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, oats and raisins. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Shape into round mounds. Insert wooden stick into side of each mound.
BAKE for 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
DECORATE pops using colored frosting and assorted candies.
Review This Recipe
Great for parties
I made these for my 3 year old son's Christmas party at day care. I dipped each cookie in melted white chocolate to give them a blank surface to "paint" on. The kids loved it and there was very little mess.
Read More Reviews