Cookie Witch Hats
Cookie Witch Hats are the perfect solution when you are looking for a treat to bring to that Halloween party or special gift for your favorite ghoul or goblin. Using our refrigerated chocolate chip bar dough as the brim of this hat, sugar cones can be frosted, decorated and attached to make these deliciously cute cookie witch hats.
Find more Halloween recipes at the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- 24 sugar ice cream cones
- 1 container (16 oz.) prepared chocolate frosting, divided
- Assorted Halloween decorator sugars and sprinkles
- 1 package (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- Quart-size plastic food storage bag
- Assorted decorator icings (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MEANWHILE, PREPARE cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
FILL plastic bag with remaining icing; seal. Cut 1/4-inch corner from bag. Squeeze bag to pipe icing around bottom of each cone; adhere cones to each cookie to form hats. To decorate base of hat, use different colors of decorator icings and sprinkle with additional sugars or sprinkles.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
my whole family loved it including the kids
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.