This eggnog-like drink is traditionally served in Puerto Rico at Christmas. It is made with coconut milk, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, cinnamon and nutmeg and is perfect for holiday entertaining.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Rum (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REFRIGERATE for 1 hour or until cold. Serve cold, garnished with a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
NUTRITION TIP: To reduce fat, use NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk or NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk instead of NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk. Also, try using NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk and light coconut milk.
NOTE: If adding rum, do not serve to children.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 14g (71% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 80mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.