Marinating in a mixture of soy sauce, pepper, sugar, coriander and garlic makes these Coriander-Pepper Pork Chops extra flavorful.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander or 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) 3/4-inch-thick boneless pork loin chops
COMBINE soy sauce, pepper, sugar, coriander and garlic in large bowl; add pork. Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Drain; discard marinade.
PREHEAT broiler. Place pork on rack of broiler pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning once, for 9 to 12 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Review This Recipe
Good, not great
Marinated to the max that was recommended. Was cooked just right and had great texture. Flavors weren't bursting out, but still had a nice taste. Would make again.
Read More Reviews