Marinating in a mixture of soy sauce, pepper, sugar, coriander and garlic makes these Coriander-Pepper Pork Chops extra flavorful.
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander or 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) 3/4-inch-thick boneless pork loin chops
COMBINE soy sauce, pepper, sugar, coriander and garlic in large bowl; add pork. Cover; marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Drain; discard marinade.
PREHEAT broiler. Place pork on rack of broiler pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat, turning once, for 9 to 12 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Review This Recipe
This is the best recipe I have cooked in a long time. It has a great wholesome flavor that is hard to get into pork. A lot of times with pork, it's hard to cook it so it has good flavor....but isn't dry. I have found that adding gramarsala and chillie powder gives it a kick and a little bit of a spice that my mom loves. I recommend this recipe for anyone cooking a romantic or family meal.
Read More Reviews