Corn Chiles Rellenos
Stuffed with delicious crumbled cotija cheese, these Corn Chiles Rellenos are a festive twist on the classic Mexican preparation. Great for parties or special family meals. Garnish with your favorite salsa and drizzle with media crema mixture.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 6 large poblano chiles, roasted and peeled
- 1 package (9 ounces) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted*
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled cotija cheese, divided
- Fresh salsa
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE media crema and ½ teaspoon bouillon in small bowl; refrigerate.
MAKE a small slit down one side of each chile. Remove and discard seeds and veins with your fingers. Place in large casserole dish; set aside.
COMBINE Corn Soufflé, garlic, remaining 1 teaspoon bouillon and 1 ¾ cups cheese in large bowl; mix well.
SPOON evenly into prepared chiles; sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve hot with favorite salsa and drizzle with media crema mixture.
*DEFROST Corn Soufflé in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 6 to 7 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.