Corn Pancakes are a great idea for lunch or for dinner. Top these corn pancakes, right off the griddle, with rich and creamy Creamed Chipped Beef.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 packages (11-oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, prepared according package directions
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in medium skillet until hot.
POUR 1/4 cup batter into skillet; cook until small bubbles appear on top. Turn over and continue cooking until golden brown.
SERVE pancakes with creamed chipped beef.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.