Corn Pancakes are a great idea for lunch or for dinner. Top these corn pancakes, right off the griddle, with rich and creamy Creamed Chipped Beef.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 packages (11-oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, prepared according package directions
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
COMBINE flour and baking powder. In a medium bowl, stir in corn soufflé, egg, milk and green onion, just until blended.
HEAT oil in medium skillet until hot.
POUR 1/4 cup batter into skillet; cook until small bubbles appear on top. Turn over and continue cooking until golden brown.
SERVE pancakes with creamed chipped beef.