Please your family with comfort foods such as Corn Pudding - a sweet Southern side dish.
- 2 packages (12 oz. each) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 package (8 1/2 oz.) corn muffin mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE corn soufflé, muffin mix, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 55 to 65 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out slightly wet (corn pudding will appear wet).
Review This Recipe
A GOURMET TWIST ON A FAMILY FAVORITE
I pulled up this receipe three years ago to add a little gourmet to my family's traditional Thanksgiving meal. The Corn pudding received an overwhelming response and is now front and center at ALL of my holiday dinners. The consistancy is light so it doesn't compete with the main course. I assemble the pudding in a casserole dish the night before and just pop it in the oven the last hour the turkey is cooking. It couldn't be easier to make. This is the best receipe and favorite of my family. Thank you.
Read More Reviews