Country-Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes
These tasty Country-Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes are great paired with pork, beef or chicken.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 pounds (about 2 medium) russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon, * see substitutions in notes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: You may substitute 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon or 1 MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube for the chicken bouillon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Kids Loved Them!
My kids and I really, really loved these! My son especially. Of course, hubby doesn't eat anything... oh well, HIS LOSS! :-) They're very good, try them!
Easy stovetop potatoes
My husband went back for thirds after trying these potatoes. They are quick and flavorfull with any meat. The whole house smells wonderful while cooking.
These potatoes are the best.... My family loves them and every time I go to a party I have to make these. There are NEVER any left overs. I always double my recipe so that there is more. ENJOY!!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.