These tasty Country-Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes are great paired with pork, beef or chicken.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 pounds (about 2 medium) russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon, * see substitutions in notes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
MELT butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat. Stir in potatoes, onion, garlic, water, rosemary, bouillon, salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
NOTE: You may substitute 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon or 1 MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube for the chicken bouillon.
Review This Recipe
These potatoes are the best.... My family loves them and every time I go to a party I have to make these. There are NEVER any left overs. I always double my recipe so that there is more. ENJOY!!!
Read More Reviews