These tasty Country-Style Rosemary Garlic Potatoes are great paired with pork, beef or chicken.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 pounds (about 2 medium) russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon, * see substitutions in notes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
MELT butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium heat. Stir in potatoes, onion, garlic, water, rosemary, bouillon, salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
NOTE: You may substitute 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon or 1 MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube for the chicken bouillon.
Review This Recipe
Kids Loved Them!
My kids and I really, really loved these! My son especially. Of course, hubby doesn't eat anything... oh well, HIS LOSS! :-) They're very good, try them!
Easy stovetop potatoes
My husband went back for thirds after trying these potatoes. They are quick and flavorfull with any meat. The whole house smells wonderful while cooking.
These potatoes are the best.... My family loves them and every time I go to a party I have to make these. There are NEVER any left overs. I always double my recipe so that there is more. ENJOY!!!