This low fat Crab Curry Dip is delicious. The curry flavoring adds zest to this recipe. A sure crowd pleaser.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) light cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 3/4 cup (4 oz.) fresh, cooked or chopped imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
BEAT cream cheese and evaporated milk in small mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in crabmeat, green onion, bell pepper, curry powder and garlic salt. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve with assorted cut fresh vegetables.
Makes 2 cups.
Review This Recipe
This dip is easy to make and is one of the first dishes gone - every time I make it! Despite not being a huge fan of curry, this is one of my favorites.
Read More Reviews