Perfect for parties and entertaining, the chiles, lime juice and seasonings add a special zest to this all time favorite crab dip.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Chopped green onions
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cream cheese, mayonnaise, crabmeat, chiles, lime juice, seasoning sauce and hot pepper sauce in medium oven-proof bowl.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until heated through and bubbling. Top with chopped green onions. Serve with assorted crackers.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.