Crab Ravioli with Quick Green Sauce
This crab ravioli recipe with basil garlic sauce is fancy enough for dinner parties — even just for two — and easy enough for weeknights. It's easy entertaining!
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Crab Ravioli (8.375 oz.)
- 1/3 cup packed fresh chopped basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE basil, oil, green onion, parsley, capers, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in food processor; pulse quickly 4-7 times until rough paste has formed. Do not over process. Add some reserved pasta water if needed to thin to desired consistency.
SEASON sauce with salt and pepper if desired. Toss pasta with sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 510
- Calories from Fat: 290
- Total Fat: 32g (49% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (45% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 1110mg (46% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.