This crab ravioli recipe with basil garlic sauce is fancy enough for dinner parties — even just for two — and easy enough for weeknights. It's easy entertaining!
- 1 package (8 3/4 ounces) BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Crab Ravioli
- 1/3 cup packed fresh chopped basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup pasta water.
PLACE basil, oil, green onion, parsley, capers, lemon juice, mustard and garlic in food processor; pulse quickly 4-7 times until rough paste has formed. Do not over process. Add some reserved pasta water if needed to thin to desired consistency.
SEASON sauce with salt and pepper if desired. Toss pasta with sauce.