This quick and beautiful Crab Salad with Avocados and Apples is an amazing starter or great as a stand alone for a lighter meal option.
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 lb. imitation crabmeat, leg-style
- 2 small avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cubed
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, cored and cubed
COMBINE seasoning sauce, vinegar and oil in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
DIVIDE crabmeat among 4 plates. Top with avocado slices and apple cubes. Pour dressing over top. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Garnish with parsley before serving.
Review This Recipe
Crab Salad with Avocados and Apples
Looks yummy and appetizing. Great color combination and play of textures-creamy avocados and crunchy apples.
Read More Reviews