The rich combination of sweet cranberries, creamy Premier White Morsels and delicious sugar cookie dough make these bars a blissful indulgence. Perfect for sharing with a group or savoring over a dessert for two.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, divided*
- 1 cup (8-oz. can) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 4 ozs. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries, chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
PRESS 3/4 package (18 squares) cookie dough into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate remaining 1/4 package (6 squares) cookie dough.
BAKE for 12 minutes; remove from oven to wire rack.
COMBINE cranberry sauce and cornstarch in small bowl; spread over base. Top with teaspoonfuls of remaining cookie dough and morsels; press down gently.
BAKE for an additional 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are brown and top is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over cooled base. Sprinkle with cranberries. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 16 bars. Store in covered container in refrigerator.
*2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough can be substituted for bar dough. Use 1 1/2 cups for bar base and 1/2 cup for topping over cranberry filling.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews