The cranberries and chopped Crunch bar give these cookies just the right touch of sweetness. Perfect for any occasion.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons granular sugar blend for baking (such as SPLENDA)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar blend for baking (such as SPLENDA)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 (1.55 ounces) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bar, chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT butter, granular sugar blend and brown sugar blend in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla extract and orange peel. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda. Stir in cranberries and chopped Crunch bar. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or just until golden around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.