Try adding cranberries to your Holiday fudge. Your guests will love it!
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups OCEAN SPRAY® Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with plastic wrap.
MELT morsels and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat. When morsels begin to melt, remove from heat; STIR. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
STIR in powdered sugar, evaporated milk and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until the mixture is thick and glossy. Stir in cranberries and nuts; mix well. Pour into prepared pan; cover. Refrigerate until firm, about 8 hours. Lift from pan; remove plastic wrap. Cut into 48 pieces. Store covered in refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Review This Recipe
title says it all
easy craisins add a great flavor COMPANY LOVED IT
Read More Reviews