Cranberry Pork Chops
These succulent Cranberry Pork Chops are easy to make and tasty too! Great for dinner and entertaining.
- 4 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) 3/4-inch-thick boneless pork loin chops
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, thickly sliced
- 3/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD Juicy Juice and sugar to skillet; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in cranberries, garlic and thyme; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Return pork to skillet; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook for 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with nuts before serving.
NOTE: No fresh cranberries on hand? You can substitute with sweetened dried cranberries. Simply replace the fresh cranberries with 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries and reduce the granulated sugar to 1 tablespoon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
CRANBERRY PORK CHOPS RULE
MY FAMILY LOVED THEM...NOT EASY TO GET MY CREW TO LIKE ANYTHING...I SUBSTITUED A CAN OF CRANBERRY SAUCE AS I COULD NOT FIND FRESH CRANBERRIES. IT WAS FABULOUS
My husband and I absolutely loved this recipe! It's simple to make, the pork was so moist and the flavor was excellent.
These are absolutely GREAT!
All I can say is: "just follow the recipe to the letter and it will come out great." The second time I did some changes with the apple juice with a twist of pear...result even better.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 318
- Calories from Fat: 89
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 106mg (35% of DV)
- Sodium: 110mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 38g
- Vitamin A: 1% of DV
- Vitamin C: 46% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 7% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.