Cranberry Raisinets Oatmeal Bars
Cranberry Raisinets Oatmeal Bars are just perfect for any occasion. Cinnamon and vanilla flavors add extra dimension to these bars. Great for snacks and picnics too!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats, divided
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar, butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 ½ cups oats. Spread into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with Raisinets and dried cranberries; press into dough. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup oats.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.