Crazy Cookie Tortilla Pizzas
Try this yummy dessert pizza made with flour tortillas and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough. The kids will love to help by sprinkling pieces of banana, sweetened dried cranberries and peanuts on the sweetened cream cheese and cookie dough layers. Thomas J. Long of New Cumberland, PA created this 1st Prize winning recipe.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese, divided
- 5 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 2/3 cups (2 to 3 medium) peeled, chopped banana, divided
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries, divided
- 5 teaspoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD 2 tablespoons cream cheese to edge of tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of mixture over cream cheese. Cut bar of cookie dough into five sections. One at a time, cut each section into 16 pieces. Arrange dough pieces 1 inch apart over top of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup banana, 1 tablespoon cranberries and 1 teaspoon peanuts. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Arrange two tortillas diagonally on a baking sheet.
BAKE for 17 to 19 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PLACE morsels and peanut butter in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over pizzas. Cool completely. Cut pizzas into wedges using pizza cutter or sharp knife.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was so easy and quick to make. It turned out really well. Tasted great.
GREAT FOR KIDS
I MADE THIS FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S FRIENDS FOR A SUMMERTIME TREAT. WHAT GREAT FUN WE HAD AND THEY LOVED THEM
How much fun!
Just a cute idea and I brought it to work for "coffee", next time I'll have to make Two!
This is so very good and so very rich too. i just love the everything in this one.
crazy cookie tortilla pizzas
Being diabetics'we experimented with changing some of the ingredients. It just didn't taste the same without real sugar. I think it's because the sugar brings out the tartness in the cranberrys. So we will just eat less of the original but still enjoy it with the kids.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 410
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (41% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 360mg (15% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 57g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.