Try this yummy dessert pizza made with flour tortillas and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough. The kids will love to help by sprinkling pieces of banana, sweetened dried cranberries and peanuts on the sweetened cream cheese and cookie dough layers. Thomas J. Long of New Cumberland, PA created this 1st Prize winning recipe.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese, divided
- 5 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 2/3 cups (2 to 3 medium) peeled, chopped banana, divided
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries, divided
- 5 teaspoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts, divided
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray three baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
SPREAD 2 tablespoons cream cheese to edge of tortilla. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of mixture over cream cheese. Cut bar of cookie dough into five sections. One at a time, cut each section into 16 pieces. Arrange dough pieces 1 inch apart over top of tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup banana, 1 tablespoon cranberries and 1 teaspoon peanuts. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Arrange two tortillas diagonally on a baking sheet.
BAKE for 17 to 19 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PLACE morsels and peanut butter in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over pizzas. Cool completely. Cut pizzas into wedges using pizza cutter or sharp knife.
Review This Recipe
Crazy for Crazy Cookie Tortillas
with so many people coming and going over Long 4th weekend, it kept me busy cooking, baking, etc. This is just one of the "many" sweet snacks I did and they were a huge hit! More so with the adults than the kids & I would have thought it the other way around! Anyway, every one gave them a 5!
Read More Reviews