Prepared in minutes, this delicious Cream of Mixed Vegetable Soup will delight family and friends alike.
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Add vegetables, broth and onion salt. Heat through.
Review This Recipe
Warm Soup on a Cold night!
This was a great soup. The weather was cold, rainy, and it was just perfect with corn muffins.
Read More Reviews