Cream of Broccoli Soup
Broccoli is the star of the this flavorful and easy to make soup. Serve this Cream of Broccoli Soup for lunch or dinner.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups water
- 1 to 1 1/2 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Tablets, crushed
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER mixture to blender or food processor (in batches, if necessary); cover. Blend until smooth. Return to saucepan. Add media crema and cheese. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 440mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 5g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.