Cream of Red Pepper Soup
This creamy soup with red peppers makes a tasty beginning to any meal. Delicious!
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red peppers in water, undrained
- 1/2 cup BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT mixture to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Stir in milk. Heat to serving temperature, but do not boil.
SPOON reserved media cream over soup just before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.