This creamy soup with red peppers makes a tasty beginning to any meal. Delicious!
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted red peppers in water, undrained
- 1/2 cup BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 1/2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups milk
PLACE red peppers and juice, bread crumbs and onion in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into large saucepan. Reserve 2 tablespoons media crema for garnish. Add remaining media cream and bouillon to saucepan; stir.
HEAT mixture to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Stir in milk. Heat to serving temperature, but do not boil.
SPOON reserved media cream over soup just before serving.