If you love cheese, this is the dish for you. The four-cheese blend and the rich creamed chipped beef make this a treat for any occasion. Serve with fresh pear wedges or your favorite fruit and cool glasses of Nestea.
- 1 package (11 oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Romano cheese
- 1 9-inch frozen pie shell, thawed
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE creamed chipped beef, eggs, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese; pour mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until firm and top is golden brown.
Review This Recipe
After the recommended baking time, mine was still soupy in the middle. Baked for another 15 minutes and still soupy. Took out of oven and let set for 15 minutes..did not help. Also, after cut into serving pieces, it was alittle watery. Husband loved it though! Will cut down on the ricotta cheese next time.
Read More Reviews