If you love cheese, this is the dish for you. The four-cheese blend and the rich creamed chipped beef make this a treat for any occasion. Serve with fresh pear wedges or your favorite fruit and cool glasses of Nestea.
- 1 package (11 oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Romano cheese
- 1 9-inch frozen pie shell, thawed
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE creamed chipped beef, eggs, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese; pour mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until firm and top is golden brown.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is wonderful!!
The dish is so easy to fix but by the taste and look of it, no one would ever know. It's a dairy lover's dream!
Read More Reviews