If you love cheese, this is the dish for you. The four-cheese blend and the rich creamed chipped beef make this a treat for any occasion. Serve with fresh pear wedges or your favorite fruit and cool glasses of Nestea.
- 1 package (11 oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) shredded Romano cheese
- 1 9-inch frozen pie shell, thawed
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE creamed chipped beef, eggs, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese; pour mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until firm and top is golden brown.
Review This Recipe
a little too salty????
this is a great recipe, but between the salted chipped beef and the cheese it was just too salty, and I'm a salt lover.
Read More Reviews