Creamed Chipped Beef Ranch Dip will be a hit at your next party. Serve hot with bread pieces for dipping.
- 2 packages (10-oz.) Creamed Chipped Beef, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup creamy ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (16-oz.) round bread loaf
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
SLICE top 1/3 off of bread. Remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1-inch shell. Cut top crust and soft bread into bite-size pieces to serve with dip. Place bread shell on baking sheet.
PLACE creamed chipped beef, salad dressing and red pepper in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until no large pieces of beef remain. Transfer mixture into bread shell. Sprinkle with cheese.
BAKE for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve hot with bread pieces for dipping.
Review This Recipe
Chip beef ranch dip
A comfort food made as an appetizer the little bit of hot is great I added more spice for more zing a big hit.