Creamed Spinach and Tortellini Casserole is rich and cheesy and sure to be a family favorite! Creamed spinach and sliced mushrooms add extra elegance to this recipe.
- 1 package (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 1 package (9 oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, defrosted according to package directions
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces sliced fresh white mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE pasta, creamed spinach, mozzarella cheese, and mushrooms in medium bowl. Transfer mixture in prepared baking dish. Top with tomato slices and Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown.
Review This Recipe
OH MY GOODNESS
This was very good!! Not to mention my other half is pretty picky, and never likes anything new! HE went back for SECONDS, and SO DID I!
Read More Reviews