Creamy and Cold Avocado Soup
This no-cook chilled avocado soup is creamy and vibrant with the fresh taste of cilantro and limes.
- 2 medium ripe avocados, seeded and peeled
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, quartered
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- Chopped avocado for garnish
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 24g (37% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (47% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 820mg (34% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (22% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.