Creamy & Spicy Thousand Island Dressing
This easy-to-make Creamy & Spicy Thousand Island Dressing gets an extra flavor vibrancy from the addition of finely chopped pickled jalapeños and will make your salad alive with flavors.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 2g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.