Creamy Butternut Squash Soup
This Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is a great way to enjoy a truly wonderful fall staple and of course add some vegetables into your menu planning.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 large yellow onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 large (2 to 3 pounds) butternut squash, peeled, seeded and chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 6 cups water
- 6 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER small batches to blender or food processor*; cover with lid and then with kitchen towel. Blend until smooth. Place blended soup back in pot; add pepper. Stir in Coffee-mate; heat through before serving.
*Only blend small amounts of hot liquid in blender or food processor. Hot liquid expands during blending process increasing chance of liquid overflow.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.