Creamy Butterscotch Sauce
A silky change from chocolate sauce, this simple Creamy Butterscotch Sauce is perfect as a dessert topping on your favorite ice cream, cake or pie.
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I make this for my "Better than Anything Else Cake" which calls for butterscotch ice cream topping. This is so much better and so easy to make.
This is a good alternative to chocolate sauces. Pretty easy too.
I prepared the Creamy Butterscotch Sauce for my family. They enjoyed the differnt sauce, but said they prefer chocolate!
This sauce tastes awesome! Goes well with practically anything!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (79% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.