Creamy Caramel Chocolate Macchiato
Creamy Caramel Chocolate Macchiato is an elegant solution when you crave a special coffee treat.
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons Caramel Macchiato Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 to 2 shots (1 to 2 ounces) espresso
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder or chocolate syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
mixture and foam.
*If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this a few minutes ago and I'm drinking it right now. It's delicious!
i do not put the syrup some coffee houses use . I like the taste of the caramel and chocolate
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.