This fresh and crunchy Creamy Chicken Salad is easy to make and great for simple lunches or dinners. You can also serve it at weddings and baby showers.
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cooked, cooled and shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
COMBINE chicken, nuts, celery and parsley in large bowl. Add media crema, mayonnaise, lime juice, bouillon and garlic powder. Toss well until combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Tip: Chicken salad can be served as a complete meal or in a sandwich.