This tasty Creamy Chicken Salad gets some extra crunch from toasted pecans and celery and is an easy to make dish that is great for simple lunches or dinners. Also great for wedding and baby showers when you want to prepare something ahead.
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cooked, cooled and shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
COMBINE chicken, nuts, celery and parsley in large bowl. Add media crema, mayonnaise, lime juice, bouillon and garlic powder. Toss well until combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Tip: Chicken salad can be served as a complete meal or in a sandwich.