Creamy Chicken Salad
This fresh and crunchy Creamy Chicken Salad is easy to make and great for simple lunches or dinners. You can also serve it at weddings and baby showers.
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast meat, cooked, cooled and shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Tip: Chicken salad can be served as a complete meal or in a sandwich.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.