This velvety soft chocolate pudding will delight 'kids of all ages'. Serve warm or cold!
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
COMBINE sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan. Add evaporated milk and water; whisk to blend.
COOK over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 7 minutes or until pudding thickens (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla extract.
Review This Recipe
Smooth & Creamy
It was simply. My daughter helped and she had a great time. I made homemade powder doughnuts to dip into the pudding. I added morsels in my daughters bowl after it cooled to give it an extra boost of sweetness and texture, she loved it. Thanks for the creamy and easy recipe.
Read More Reviews