This velvety soft chocolate pudding will delight 'kids of all ages'. Serve warm or cold!
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
COMBINE sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan. Add evaporated milk and water; whisk to blend.
COOK over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 7 minutes or until pudding thickens (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla extract.
Review This Recipe
worlds better than instant
This recipe was simple and the taste is so much better than instant pudding. So worth the little bit of time that it takes to prepare.
Read More Reviews