This velvety soft chocolate pudding will delight 'kids of all ages'. Serve warm or cold!
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
COMBINE sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan. Add evaporated milk and water; whisk to blend.
COOK over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 7 minutes or until pudding thickens (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla extract.
Review This Recipe
Easy and Delicious
I made this pudding using splenda(for me as a diabetic) The whole family doesn't even know the difference. They raved and carried on and I made it the 2nd night also. They just never leave even a drop to enjoy later.This recipe is creamy and delicious. And it solves my chocolate craving.
Read More Reviews