Creamy Corn Guacamole
Instead of adding tomatoes to guacamole for extra flavor, try adding corn for extra sweetness. This delicious variation of guacamole is perfect for entertaining anytime.
- 1/2 cup STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, prepared and cooled to room temperature
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Roasted corn kernels and cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT remaining 2 avocados in half; remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and lime juice. Stir with a fork, gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with roasted corn and cilantro, if desired. Serve with chips.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 45
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.