Instead of adding tomatoes to guacamole for extra flavor, try adding corn for extra sweetness. This delicious variation of guacamole is perfect for entertaining anytime.
- 1/2 cup STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, prepared and cooled to room temperature
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Roasted corn kernels and cilantro leaves for garnish (optional)
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
CUT 1 avocado in half; remove pit and scoop flesh into a medium bowl. Add corn soufflé, onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro and bouillon; mash with a potato masher or fork until almost smooth.
CUT remaining 2 avocados in half; remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro and lime juice. Stir with a fork, gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with roasted corn and cilantro, if desired. Serve with chips.