Creamy Crab Appetizer
This hot Creamy Crab Appetizer is beautifully garnished with thinly chopped green onions. Ready in less than 30 minutes, it will add a flourish to your entertaining specialties.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained well
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE media crema, cream cheese, crabmeat, chiles, 1/3 cup green onions, mayonnaise, lime juice, seasoning sauce and hot sauce in medium oven-proof bowl.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until heated through and bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions. Serve with assorted crackers.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.