These Creamy Crab Canapés make a festive, colorful and delicious appetizer.
- 1 can (6 ounces) canned crabmeat, well drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked cactus (nopalitos)
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 slices whole wheat toasted bread, cut in half diagonally
- Parsley leaves for garnish
COMBINE crabmeat, tomato, cactus, media crema, mayonnaise, chile, lemon juice and bouillon in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
SPREAD crabmeat mixture evenly over toast. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.