Creamy Crab Canapés
These Creamy Crab Canapés make a festive, colorful and delicious appetizer.
- 1 can (6 ounces) canned crabmeat, well drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped, cooked cactus (nopalitos)
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 slices whole wheat toasted bread, cut in half diagonally
- Parsley leaves for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD crabmeat mixture evenly over toast. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.