Creamy Frozen Lime Pie
Lime juice and grated lime peel combined with sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese make a tangy and distinctive Creamy Frozen Lime Pie. Serve this on hot summer evenings. Perfect for entertaining or special family treats.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD lime juice and lime peel; beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
LET stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Amazingly easy and tasty!
I have been making this pie for a few years now. Always with Amazing results and tons of compliments! Its very easy to double, or even triple for a much bigger crowd. The texture is smooth and creamy and amazing light feeling. I cant applaud this recipe enough!
Quick and Tasty
My husband's favorite pie is Key Lime. And he really likes this one.
Great summer dessert
I needed something over the weekend that was "cool". We very much enjoyed this and I will definitely make again.
To Die for
I cooked up a great meal, my own recipe and to finish I served the CREAMY FROZEN LIME PIE. Everyone loved it and have seconds. I still have one pie leaft over out of three. Thank you so very much for this tasty recipe.
I took this pie to Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's housse. Of all the homemade desserts there, this one disappeared first and received rave reviews! I am taking it to an office party tomorrow. Easiest dessert I have ever made!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (57% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 46g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 38g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.