Lime juice and grated lime peel combined with sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese make a tangy and distinctive Creamy Frozen Lime Pie. Serve this on hot summer evenings. Perfect for entertaining or special family treats.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk; beat until smooth.
ADD lime juice and lime peel; beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
LET stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Creamy Frozen Lime Pie
Delightfully refreshing, just the right amount of tartness. This one goes in the easy box
Read More Reviews