Lime juice and grated lime peel combined with sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese make a tangy and distinctive Creamy Frozen Lime Pie. Serve this on hot summer evenings. Perfect for entertaining or special family treats.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until smooth. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk; beat until smooth.
ADD lime juice and lime peel; beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
LET stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Great summer dessert
I needed something over the weekend that was "cool". We very much enjoyed this and I will definitely make again.
Read More Reviews