Creamy Garlic Dip
This sour cream-based Creamy Garlic Dip is thickened with dry milk powder, which also imparts a great flavor to this easy to make useful dip. Cut up some carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, mushrooms and green beans for a healthier and colorful snack.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream (may substitute regular or fat-free sour cream)
- 1/2 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was great, & is wonderful with a "veggie tray" [better than with crackers]. 5-stars!!!!!
I made this for my co-workers and not only did I not get to eat any myself, but everyone asked for the recipe. This IS easy and tasty!
creamy garlic dip
very garlicky...1/2 the recipe and it turned out delicious made second time, added bacon bits and shredded cheddar, delicious.
This dip is wonderful. The gang at my Christmas party loved it. Really simple and easy.
Add it to a wrap!
I really like making chicken and/or salad wraps. Adding this sauce on the tortilla with some lettuce, tomato and chicken is so delicious!
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (4% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.