Creamy Mango Mousse
This attractive Creamy Mango Mousse recipe is also known as a “fool” (an old-fashioned English dessert of puréed fruit folded into whipped cream). This heavenly treat keeps you cool on hot summer days. Here, whipped chilled evaporated milk and mangos are blended to refreshing perfection. Top with mint leaves for an extra accent.
- 4 to 5 ripe mangos, peeled, chopped (about 6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR evaporated milk into small mixer bowl; place beaters into mixture. Freeze for about 30 minutes or until ice crystals form around edge of bowl.
BEAT evaporated milk on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks form. Fold immediately into chilled mango mixture. Spoon into stemmed glasses; top with mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: .5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.