Creamy Mango Smoothie is a quick, easy snack or meal-on-the-go. You'll love the flavors in this 5-minutes-to-make taste sensation.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cubed mango
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) mango nectar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups ice cubes (if using fresh mango)
- Sliced almonds for garnish
PLACE mango, nectar, Coffee-mate and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Top with sliced almonds; serve immediately.
NOTE: Can substitute 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Powdered Coffee Creamer for liquid Coffee-mate.
Review This Recipe
will definately make this again.
Just a lil tweak...
I really like this idea since I make myself a smoothie every morning! I used French Vanilla creamer instead and added a scoop of Vanilla protein powder... YUM!!!!
Try this, you will love it. I used frozen mangoes and it blended up beautifully. Very creamy and filling.