Creamy Mango Smoothie
Creamy Mango Smoothie is a quick, easy snack or meal-on-the-go. You'll love the flavors in this 5-minutes-to-make taste sensation.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cubed mango
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) mango nectar
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups ice cubes (if using fresh mango)
- Sliced almonds for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: Can substitute 3/4 cup NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Original Low Fat Powdered Coffee Creamer for liquid Coffee-mate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
will definately make this again.
Just a lil tweak...
I really like this idea since I make myself a smoothie every morning! I used French Vanilla creamer instead and added a scoop of Vanilla protein powder... YUM!!!!
Try this, you will love it. I used frozen mangoes and it blended up beautifully. Very creamy and filling.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 30mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 60g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 50g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 100% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.