This Creamy Mashed Potatoes recipe has secret ingredients that will make them a big hit at your table. Chopped fresh parsley adds extra flavor and color dimension.
- 2 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PLACE potatoes in large saucepan; cover with cool water. Bring to a boil. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
RETURN potatoes to saucepan; add media crema, bouillon and garlic powder. Beat with hand-held mixer until creamy. Stir in parsley. Serve warm.