This Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing is ideal to drizzle over a tossed salad with cooked ham cubes, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, radishes and baby carrots. Add crushed red pepper to taste, if desired.
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature, cut up
- 1/4 cup (.75 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, herb seasoning, garlic salt and pepper in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into small container. Cover; refrigerate for 2 to 3 days.
Makes 1 cup salad dressing.
Review This Recipe
Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing
What's not to love about this dressing. It's become a favorite in my house!
Read More Reviews