Pasta, veggies and ham in a creamy pesto cheese sauce will make this easy-to-prepare Creamy Pesto Garden Pasta dish a surefire winner with the family.
- 1 box (12 oz.) dry tri-color rotini or spiral shaped pasta
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot medley
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded Italian cheese blend or Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons jarred or refrigerated pesto with basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
COOK pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables to boiling pasta water for last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain. Return pasta and vegetables to cooking pot.
MEANWHILE, COMBINE evaporated milk, cheese, pesto and black pepper in medium saucepan. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
POUR cheese sauce over pasta and vegetables. Add ham; stir until combined.
Review This Recipe
The Fridinger's Fare
Awesome!! yummy we had a lot of fun making it, and had a huge dinner for Family and Friends.
Read More Reviews