Perfect for cool fall or winter evenings, this Creamy Potato Soup offers robust flavor and comforting warmth the whole family will enjoy.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds (2 large) potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- Crumbled cotija cheese (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Add potatoes, water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until tender.
STIR in flour mixture; continue cooking for 2 minutes. Stir in media crema. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Top each serving with bacon, cheese and cilantro.