Pudding and whipped topping -- the perfect combination to make your "easy" creamy pumpkin pie.
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (6-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice *
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Whipped topping (optional)
POUR milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with wire whisk for 1 minute (mixture will be very thick). Add in pumpkin with wire whisk; stir in whipped topping. Pour pumpkin mixture into pie crust.
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.
NOTE: * May substitute 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ground ginger and 1/8 tsp. ground cloves in place of pumpkin pie spice.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the KELLOGG® Company
®, TM, © 2005 Kellogg NA Co.
Review This Recipe
It has been my favitoe since. My mother made the same one every thanksgiving and i plan to use it for Christmas and Thanksgiving every year.
Read More Reviews