Creamy Serrano & Mango Guacamole
This guacamole provides sweetness from mango and heat from a serrano chile. An amazing flavor combination that will be the hit at your next get-together.
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, divided
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 mango, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, plus more for garnish
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT remaining 2 avocados in half; remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, lime juice, evaporated milk and mango. Stir with a fork gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with additional mango, if desired. Serve with chips.
Cook’s Tip: For more heat, substitute with a habanero chile. For less heat, use a jalapeño instead.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.