This guacamole provides sweetness from mango and heat from a serrano chile. An amazing flavor combination that will be the hit at your next get-together.
- 3 ripe Hass avocados, divided
- 1 serrano chile, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 mango, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch pieces, plus more for garnish
- Baked tortilla chips (optional)
CUT 1 avocado in half; remove pit and scoop flesh into a medium bowl. Add chile, onion, garlic, 2 tablespoons cilantro and bouillon; mash with a potato masher or fork until almost smooth.
CUT remaining 2 avocados in half; remove pits. Score the flesh in the avocados in a crosshatch pattern with a knife and scoop out the flesh with a spoon into the bowl. Add remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, lime juice, evaporated milk and mango. Stir with a fork gently mashing until combined but still chunky. Garnish with additional mango, if desired. Serve with chips.
Cook’s Tip: For more heat, substitute with a habanero chile. For less heat, use a jalapeño instead.