This Creamy Strawberry Freeze is a great alternative to ice cream. Make ahead for a guilt-free treat that's ready anytime!
- 8 ounces frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 ripe medium banana, peeled
- 1/4 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
PLACE strawberries, banana, orange juice, Coffee-mate and coconut extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally. Add ice, pressing ice down into the mixture. Blend until smooth, scraping down sides occasionally.
SPOON mixture into a bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 2 hours or up to 8 hours for a "soft-serve" texture. Stir before serving.
NOTE: If frozen overnight, let mixture stand for 15 minutes at room temperature to soften slightly before serving.