Creamy Strawberry Freeze
This Creamy Strawberry Freeze is a great alternative to ice cream. Make ahead for a guilt-free treat that's ready anytime!
- 8 ounces frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 ripe medium banana, peeled
- 1/4 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPOON mixture into a bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 2 hours or up to 8 hours for a "soft-serve" texture. Stir before serving.
NOTE: If frozen overnight, let mixture stand for 15 minutes at room temperature to soften slightly before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 60
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 12g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.