Creamy Tequila Tomato Sauce
Serve this amazing Creamy Tequila Tomato Sauce over pasta to create a main entrée that will be remembered. Garnish with chopped parsley or your choice of herbs to add a color accent if desired. This recipe is an excellent choice for weekend entertaining. Ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- Hot, cooked pasta
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (33% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 570mg (24% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.